Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back Back Back

Yes I am back .. after that Loooooooooong break.... might be the swine flu attack no I did not get it but just the fear which is around this place is quite a thing. Just go out of ur house and it feels India is going to be attacked by a nuclear bomb.Its dying down the euphoria behind the swine flu and the article in TOI where the mentioned the number of dead has come down just shows where our health care system is at this poiint of time.

Anyways, whats new whats new nothing much actually everything is shut down here feel like curfew in the city. Watched hell lot of movies during this curfew time no other work in house than sit and watch movie or play NFS. Yup I am trying to conquer it for the second time, the game is just like our life very easy in the begining and when we get deeper in to it gets tough. A saying which has always caught my eye is "When the going gets tough the tough gets going" how thoughtful isn't.

I dont know I have so many things in mind words are just flowing out even if they dont connect the previous sentences i blurted out. aaaahhhhh I feel so relieved getting back to myself of writing my thoughts in here. Basi is India time for some hyderabad air,hell lot going with my laks and her parents donno know when and where it wil end.


Wil get back with more

Jai Hind & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com