Saturday, February 13, 2010

Like a Rolling stone.....

Somehow I always write a title which is a song name which strikes me, many of u must have heard this one from "The great" Bob Dylan. I have rolled on from one place to another til now that no moss has even come near me to gather. Posting this on this cold Saturday afternoon from pune just reminds me of one place the now "Bengaluru"

Bengaluru was not the same when I left it, then it was Bangalore always had a love hate relation with it, never can forget the time I had in there even while studying and working in total for 5 years. Bangalore is the one which made me what I am today no one can dispute that in fact even writing a blog would not have started from me it I was not there for so long.

Incidents are galore but something which requires a mention is relationships, breakups and flirty affairs all started for me from the garden city some which hit me hard .... Ouch!!!!! it did pain a lot but never mind there were that happy moments as well, Why??? I don't know but I always wanted to be in a relationship and when it got screwed for first couple of times that's when everybody learned to carry on in life because there is that something beautiful waiting in the next corner... and I did reach that corner and get that beautiful thing.

One more thing which I learned to my heart's wish was to booze and how to Plunder your bank account by 10th of every month. I need not mention about the pubs in Bangalore but booze from me has always been a controlled affair very rare at those times. Reminds me of the first breakup party in CCD (Jaya nagar) don't even remember how I reached back to my place in the evening...

And how can I forget my first mobile phone even that when I was in bangalore ... Also added the pic of it after lot of troubleshooting with the blog settings.


Thanks Bangalore,

Missing the fun

Good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com