Saturday, February 13, 2010

You have good days and then....


you some amazing days, there are many adjectives which can add to describe the past few days which I had during my visit.Let me talk about the trip in my later blogs today I was struck by the number of forwarded mails which we receive daily in our In box.

Who does not have a DL in there in outlook or any email client which they have and just forward mails which they find interesting? What is it that makes us so addicted to sending mails, and I can be called a Serial chain email sender.

I just wanted to add some email which I received recently which made me write about it. Does anyone care about the kind of news which I have attached. Nothing will stop this chain, but lets see where this would lead to.....

Signing of for now

bubye

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com