Was having a word with my friends & family and they were giving their view on me blogging many of them are so surprised that i blog too... don't know what excites me about writing but i used to write a lot of stuff.Something which I vividly remember is me writing and completing 2 year books with stories which were randomly coming in my mind.
I have been searching those books since last couple of months but just cant find those, will keeping on digging me stuff half of which is still unpacked even after 2 months of my shifting my place. No its not because i am lazy just waiting for couple of months more to get a bigger place, got an update yest that would be working in a different shift in the coming weeks night shifts have been a fear factor to others, somehow I am quite used to it may be it is the pleasure of sleeping in the day when everyone else is working there ass out in the world....(I know sounds weird).
A comment posted by one of the users regarding night shifts which caught my eye :
" According to my dad, who worked graveyard for years, this is how you remain married, to work a different shift than your spouse. (My parents had their 50th anniversary last year, so maybe he is right.) At least they haven't killed each other"
At last saw The Hangover movie will talk about that in my next post.
Good day
Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment