Its late in the evening, lazing around in house its been raining since morning the slow drizzle kind.
Getting ready for my visit to Hyderabad tomorrow quite a big day for my friend finally he is taking next BIG step. I made that big because thats how we all brought up in here, marriages have always been a great deal in our society.
There is something about these marriages which makes us as an Indian very excited what it is I really could not figure out even now and this marriage is of course very special because it is one of the four musketeers… I know I know u must be al thinking how 4 the reason being.
Somehow because of our fate we four are never together its always 3 who would be studying, working in the same city quite a coincidence.
Well no names in this blog so he would be our Lal whose getting married and the couple have been together since last 10 years. He must be out of his mind did that thought come inside you no its true 10 freaking years. May be this is what commitment means to people like me, why so I wil keep you posted in my later blogs.
Ok then let me get back to my packing.
Untill then sleep tight
Adios
No comments:
Post a Comment