Saturday, February 13, 2010

If Tomorrow never comes....

One song from 2 different artists Garth Brooks & Ronan Keating heard it so many times to convince myself to choose one among the both, just like in our life we have those so many memorable moments to choose yet we are never able to decide on that.

Some phrases which make you go into the past from the song

Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes


Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed


So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes


Just plain words turned into fellings this is mastery, tried adding video, was not able to still learning the settings so will add that soon.

Hope you all are wanting more of blogs from me, waiting for comments from your side.


Keep Loving

Tomorrow will come ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com