What a gloomy morning its been so far has been this way since 5 in the morning, just finished reading BigB's blog and through his words mumbai is almost drowned.
Have seen lot of rain from different places the furious rains in kerala by the way that's where my roots are from,the slow drizzle in Bangalore, chilly rains in Delhi and now this torrential rain in Pune. Let me not be more cliched like others and speak about something which stuck me when I came in to office today.
"Long distant relationship"
Seeing love couples on the street, in the park or cafeteria's hanging around can sometimes make us feel sad and lonely, when you don't have that special person by our side to walk. But knowing that somebody is out there geographically far but in your thoughts always makes you have that smile.
This is for all people like me, who have a distant relationship and can´t be with their love right now. I know this climate can make anyone philosophical but WTF if I can write what I feel.
Have a long day ahead, next post would be from the land of Nizam's
Adios.
I'll be back (Effects of seeing Ter Salvation last weekend!!!)
P.S (Basi I have not forgotten you)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment