Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wanna be a Rockstar

I am at it again got another title from a song, once u listen to this song and you will have thought why not even I have a life like this. Some songs inspires some make you feel nostalgic and some bring those loved ones in ur mind but this is one song makes you dream and dream of things which most of might never get in our lives but who cares let's dream....

Yesterday was quite a day could not complete a blog I had started one and even wrote a title some days just fly of from our lives as if they never existed and yest was one of them. There many changes happening in our office so not clear what to plan and what I should not, there are so many places which are yet to be visited and its almost of 2 months in here have to catch up with them. One place which has always been an enigma for me is "Agra Fort", once from where India was ruled dunno know what it is about forts may be its mammoth structures which has always kept me in awe.

The Hangover - I watched the movie finally, was full of fun and not for faint hearted in terms of its adult content. More than those overly funny moments there those sweet moments which catch ur mind and in this that moment was when the guys realize where "Doug,the character in the movie" is waiting for them.Must watch movie.

Good day.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com